Thursday, March 11, 2010

Scenes from the Dominican Republic



The kids (and their parents) and I just returned from a trip to the Dominican Republic. 10 days in beautiful weather, surrounded by locals and fun culture, and making great memories.
Here's a few pictures/memories from the trip.
(I'll skip posting all 300+ pictures and just narrow it down to a few of my favorites)
Enjoy!






Local littles.
When I asked T if I could bring them home to play with us, she told me:
"You're being silly Dj. They're not even ours!"
-aw, shucks.

Sweet kids.


G and I, caught in action.



Me and my loves.





Beautiful view.



Does this little man have a liscense?


I found myself the sweetest dog, whose 'family' doesnt feed her (they probably can't afford to) so she wanders the area in search of food. You better believe I spoiled her! I found out that her name is Guilin. I was in tears when I had to say goodbye to her. A few flea baths and I would've had her in my suitcase and on her way back to the States!



I wanted to bring this little guy home too.



And also this one.



G, looking his proudest during a game of mini-golf.


Whale watching in Samana.



Sweet boy, always seen transporting horses and donkeys throughout the town.



Such beautiful views.




T, looking her proudest!



I love this girl.
(and this picture)



No comments:

Post a Comment