Thursday, October 22, 2009

Let's see how this works...


I've been wanting to try this out for a while now... I have a lot of photos that I think would be great to share with those outside of my F*acebook world (which is where I've previously been putting all of my albums for friends to see). This week I had a couple of really good fall days with the wee ones, and thought "why not start now?". So, here it is. Photo Blog #1! (maybe eventually I'll figure out how to make this thing all pretty like the rest of you bloggy people? any input would be great! *hint hint*) All of these were taken with my iPhone. Not too shabby, eh? A few blurry spots (I think I need to take a q-tip to the lens maybe?), but overall I'm impressed with my new techy gadget!
Disclaimer - One of the wee ones is missing from this shoot due to being at school during the second day of hiking, and was fighting against having his picture taken during the previous days' hiking adventure. He would have rather have been at home. "I just want to go to bed!" How often do you hear that out of a 6y.o?


I've been calling this album:
Fall(ing) is Like This...



















2 comments:

  1. Wow...DJ! LOVE the photos!! I can't believe you took those with an iphone! Such great composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karin!
    So far I've been pretty impressed with it!
    There's no zooming OR lighting options (unless there's an app for it that I've yet to find out about) and it's a little blurry in some instances. Especially around the edges I'm noticing - hence my wondering if it needs to be cleaned... but really, no complaints here!
    It's handy, since I always have it on me anyway, and takes pretty good shots! My digital camera is feeling left out now. I'll be taking it with me to western NY in 2 weeks for a mini vaca though :)

    ReplyDelete